Borrowing Policies / My Account
To Login to your Account on the Catalog
- Click on Login to your account.
- Place the cursor in the ‘WTS and Guest Users’ boxes and enter the barcode number from your library card.
- Enter your PIN, if you have one, and click on Submit. If you do not have a PIN, leave the PIN spot blank, click on Submit and you will be prompted to create a PIN.
- The PIN must be at least 6 digits, alphanumeric.
- Click on item(s) currently checked out.
- Either click on Renew All or click in the box to the left of the title you want to renew. Then click on Renew marked.
For assistance with My Account go to the tutorials (link) or contact the Circulation Supervisor at 616-392-8555 ext 139 or email email@example.com .
Uses of My Account
My Account offers several options that can enhance your use of library resources. They include:
- viewing the materials you have currently checked out
- renewing materials if renewal limits have not been reached (two renewals allowed for books, one renewal for AV items)
- viewing your reading history (materials you have checked out in the past)
- saving search formulas that are helpful for your research
- saving favorite titles and bibliographic information by your chosen topics
- modifying your PIN
Your Reading History in My Account tracks the books and materials that you have checke out from Beardslee and VanWylen Libraries. You must ‘opt in’ in order for it to function. This can be done by going to Reading History in My Account. Reading History can be especially helpful in writing a bibliography or in remembering a book that has been helpful in research.
- Last Updated: Jun 19, 2017 10:09 AM
- URL: https://guides.westernsem.edu/c.php?g=27366
- Print Page