Borrowing Policies / Renewing Online
How to Renew Online
Materials can be renewed through a link in the courtesy notice or they can be renewed at the library website.
- Go to the library website at guides.westernsem.edu/ and select Renewing Online under “Services.”
- Click on Login to your account.
- Select the Loans Tab.
- Click on item(s) currently checked out.
- Either click on Renew All or click in the box to the left of the title you want to renew. Then click on Renew marked.
- If any difficulties are encountered, please contact the Circulation Supervisor at 616-392-8555 ext. 139 or by email email@example.com.
Courtesy emails of overdue materials or book requests will be sent to your email account from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Courtesy Notice.” Please check your “spam” account if these notices are not appearing in your inbox. If notices are not found, email Allison Van Liere at email@example.com. Whether or not you receive the courtesy notice it remains your responsibility to return the material within the due date period.
- Last Updated: Aug 23, 2018 9:36 AM
- URL: https://guides.westernsem.edu/c.php?g=27366
- Print Page