Borrowing Policies / Renewing Online
How to Renew Online
Materials can be renewed through a link in the courtesy notice or they can be renewed at the library website.
- Go to the library website at www.westernsem.edu/library and select Renewing Online under “Services.”
- Click on Login to your account.
- Place the cursor in the ‘WTS and Guest Users’ boxes and enter the barcode number from your library card.
- Enter your PIN, if you have one, and click on Submit. If you do not have a PIN, leave the PIN spot blank, click on Submit and you will be prompted to create a PIN.
- The PIN must be at least 6 digits, alphanumeric.
- Click on item(s) currently checked out.
- Either click on Renew All or click in the box to the left of the title you want to renew. Then click on Renew marked.
- If any difficulties are encountered, please contact the Circulation Supervisor at 616-392-8555 ext. 139 or by email email@example.com.
Courtesy emails of overdue materials or book requests will be sent to your email account from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “CircEmail Notices.” Please check your “spam” account if these notices are not appearing in your inbox. If notices are not found, email Allison Van Liere at email@example.com. Whether or not you receive the courtesy notice it remains your responsibility to return the material within the due date period.
- Last Updated: Jun 19, 2017 10:09 AM
- URL: http://guides.westernsem.edu/c.php?g=27366
- Print Page