BibleWorks Online Help
Help for BibleWorks
Like many computer applications, BibleWorks is a powerful tool but using it to its full capacity involves a commitment to learning its features. Here are some resources that may help:
- BibleWorks Study Guides: From the BibleWorks program, select Help , from the top row of tabs, then Study Guides . Study Guides provide step-by-step directions for common BibleWorks tasks, including identifying which version of a Bible uses a particular word, comparing the vocabulary of two books, and using BibleWorks as a concordance.
- BibleWorks Knowledge Base: Includes tutorials and troubleshooting documents, like how to use BibleWorks with a Mac or Windows 7, using Unicode in BibleWorks, and resolutions for common error messages.
- BibleWorks User Forums: Ask questions, share preferred layouts, and more with other BibleWorks users.
Download BibleWorks Fonts
If you do not have BibleWorks installed on your computer, you may need to install these fonts to use files exported from
BibleWorks 8 allows you, as the user, to create your own Bible translations and custom modules and integrate them into the BibleWorks system.
More information on creating custom version databases is available under Help » Bible Works Help Contents » Contents tab » 51.
Information on creating custom modules in Microsoft's help format is available under Help » Bible Works Help Contents » Contents tab » 52. Creating custom modules in Microsoft's help format requires HTML Help Workshop, available here from Microsoft.
Remember, you are responsible for obeying all copyright and license restrictions.
- Last Updated: Oct 18, 2016 11:45 AM
- URL: http://guides.westernsem.edu/bibleworks
- Print Page